Airport Shuttle DriverLocation: Rochester Airport
Shuttle Drivers are responsible for the transportation of customers to and from their destination in a safe and efficient manner. Customer service is an important quality for this position, as well as graciously assisting elderly and disabled customers.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Assist customer(s), load and unload luggage,help enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs.
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations, while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment.
- Keep to time schedules and route assignments.
- Complete daily maintenance checklist and reports any issues to shift supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must pass ADA Certification and be able to operate lift ramp on shuttle.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to operate a vehicle with manual transmission.
- A valid driver license is required in order to operate company vehicles and must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs for Rochester Airport
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.