Airport MaintenanceLocation: Rochester Airport
Maintenance employees provide routine janitorial and grounds keeping maintenance at the Greater Rochester International Airport, ensuring the safety and proper upkeep of buildings and grounds.
B shift; 3:30pm – 12:30am, Full-time including weekends.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Provide basic janitorial cleaning of parking lots and operation-related buildings/structures, including exit plaza and cashiering booths (sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning glass, etc).
- Maintain grounds (including planting, mowing, watering plants, weed whacking, etc).
- Remove trash in/around the parking lots, valet booths, cashier booths, exit plaza, and other company occupied areas.
- Replace light bulbs within parking offices.
- Provide snow and ice removal.
- Use power and hand tools to perform repair and maintenance work.
- Operate sweeping machine.
- Make fuel runs daily when requested by supervisor.
- Provide coverage for meal breaks for cashiers as needed.
- Monitor traffic and assists with directing traffic during peak periods of operation
- Assist with customer assistance initiatives (i.e., vehicle jumps, adding air in tires, assistance in locating vehicle).
- Assist with the Valet Operation when assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Prior maintenance experience preferred.
- On call to work extended hours seasonally as needed.
- Possess a valid driver license.
- A valid driver license is required in order to operate company vehicles and must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs for Rochester Airport
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.