Airport Parking Headquarters OperatorLocation: Rochester Airport
Responsible for providing support to our operations through the use of MAPCO’s surveillance cameras, dispatching of shuttle drivers, reviewing and maintaining the HUB WebParcs system to aid in the safety and security of persons and properties. Also provides quality customer service and assistance to customers as a frontline responder and direct link to MAPCO personnel.
General Job Responsibilities – but not limited to:
- Responsible for answering calls and distributing appropriate information from phone calls, monitoring two-way radio transmissions and intercom equipment.
- Serve as an information resource to MAPCO employees and clients. Locate requested information through additional sources as needed.
- Resolve problems and de-escalate situations in a non-confrontational manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Follow procedures in dispatching Shuttle, Maintenance and Technician personnel.
- Speaks clearly and professionally into two-way radio.
- Maintains an up-to-date list of available parking and/or counts for all Lot locations.
- Let shuttle(s) know when there is no Bus in Red/Yellow (Staging).
- Provide information of security concerns to on-duty supervisor.
- Watch surveillance camera coverage and share any/all unusual findings to Public Safety/supervisor.
- Monitoring alarms for 10 + locations.
- Reporting and providing interface during critical and non-critical emergency events from report to resolution. Providing constant information updates wherever applicable in an effort to ensure a situation, event, or incident is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Accurately and quickly utilize computer-aided software for alarms, lost tickets, switch media, complaint documentation, remote transaction processing, LPI and other additional customer assistance services.
- Need to be able to react quickly and efficiently to issues, such as responding to alarms, transactions at pay-stations, hardware trouble-shooting, gate concerns, etc.
- Monitor and Update: Mobile License Plate Inventory (MLPI); LPI, and License Plate Recognition (LPR).
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to operate Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be able to operate two-way radio base station
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs for Rochester Airport
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.