Airport TechnicianLocation: Rochester Airport
This is specialized technical work in the installation, servicing, repair, and maintenance of cashiered and cashier-less gate operated equipment, parking meters and other parking utility equipment and properties. The work involves working with electronic, electrical and computerized equipment.
B shift; 3:30pm – 12:30am, Full-time including weekends.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Responds to calls for service and malfunctions.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electronic malfunctions.
- Replaces electronic components such as keyboards, monitors, receipt printers, remote fee displays, universal card devices with ticket feeder and escrow, power supplies, main circuit boards, heaters, proximity card read heads, intercoms, coin and bill receptors.
- Maintains and troubleshoot vehicle loop detectors, circuit breakers, solenoids, electric motors, micro switches and relays.
- Maintains and replace parking gate booms.
- Performs preventative maintenance including cleaning, lubricating, calibrating and parts replacement of electronic and mechanical components of gates, card access, and entry and exit Stations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic maintenance repair and maintenance.
- Skill in diagnosing problems with basic mechanical equipment.
- Electronics field repair experience preferred.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
- A valid driver license is required in order to operate company vehicles and must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
- Electrical course certificate or equivalent work experience.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to email@example.com.
More Jobs for Rochester Airport
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.