Downtown Lot AttendantLocation: Downtown Rochester
Provides “first and last line” greetings to customers as they enter and exit the lot, providing exceptional customer service and accurate accounting of parking tickets and fees.
A Shift, 6am – 4pm, Full-Time, Monday thru Friday
General Job Responsibilities:
- Accurately accounts for all parking transactions and documentation as required, including correct change, and issuing appropriate parking tickets.
- Checks monthly hang-tags to ensure they are valid and properly displayed while in the lot.
- Monitors the parking area for theft, vandalism, or unauthorized access.
- Performs customer courtesy functions, assisting customers of open parking spaces.
- Parks vehicles safely and efficiently (if required by lot).
- Maintains a clean and uncluttered booth at all times.
- Responsible for the removal of trash within the lot.
- Promptly advises Supervisor when additional snowplowing/ice removal within the lot is needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have the ability to handle cash in a quick, efficient, and professional manner.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
- A valid driver license is required in order to operate company vehicles and must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to email@example.com.
More Jobs for Downtown Rochester
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.