Civic Center Event Attendant/CashierLocation: Downtown Rochester
Provides “first and last line” greetings to customers as they enter and exit the Civic Center Garage. Customer service is a key focus of the position. Cashiers accept and collect appropriate parking fees, and are accountable for all transactions that take place on their shift.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Proper collection of fee for every parking ticket issued.
- Accurate accounting of all transactions.
- Performance of customer courtesy functions (Provide local direction as needed).
- Assist with Zoom passes when they malfunction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Applicant must have the ability to handle large sums of cash in a quick, efficient, and professional manner.
- Must be able to work quickly and be able sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Demonstrate positive customer service skills.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs for Downtown Rochester
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.