MAPCO Mobile Pay (powered by Parkmobile) will soon be available at our 3 downtown parking lots: Fitzhugh and Church, Broad and Plymouth and West Main. We have added this convenient mobile pay option for you to use when the lot is unattended.
Download the App Today
How MAPCO Mobile Pay Works:
1. When parking use the MAPCO Mobile Pay sign (shown above)
2. Enter in the zone number for that lot
3. That’s it – Start your parking session
How To End Your MAPCO Mobile Pay Parking Session:
1. Simply open the MAPCO Mobile Pay app and end your parking session
- If you fail to stop your parking transaction when you leave, you will be charged the amount associated with the actual duration of your parking session. Parking sessions do not run indefinitely.