APPLY FOR PARKING REWARDS:
Manage your parking experience from home or the office! Once registered, you will have online access to your rewards account, which features your parking history, and total point accumulation/redemption.
- Click here to sign up for an Airport Parking Rewards account.
Use your rewards card at every stay upon departure. You will earn 1 point for every $1 paid for parking. Redeem your points for free parking!
- Use your Rewards Card at the following locations: Pay-on-Foot Machine (Airport Terminal and Shuttle Lots) and Exit Plaza Lane 1.
Redeem pARKING Rewards:
When using your Rewards Card, you will have the option to accept or decline point redemption on your current parking charge.
- After you have acquired 200 or more points, you can redeem them on your next visit.
- Points can be redeemed in increments of 40.
- Every 40 point redemption will lower your parking bill by $2.00.
- Points are valid for the lifetime of the Airport Parking Rewards program.
Pay-on-FOOT MACHINE Redemption:
Enjoy using our automated pay-on-foot machine? Now you can use these machines to earn reward points! Just follow these simple steps:
- Insert your ticket and wait for the fee to display.
- Scan your rewards card code in the designated area.
- Press “Receipt” for a printed copy of your receipt.
- Press Confirm or Decline rewards redemption.
- Insert your credit card or cash into the designated slots.
- Remove your credit card or any change provided from a cash transaction.
- Remove your prepaid ticket and receipt and proceed to the exit station.
- Insert your prepaid ticket in any exit station and the gate will open.
Track PARKING REWARDS Online:
- Log in to your Parking Rewards account.
- Click the ‘Activity’ tab to view your parking transactions and rewards accruals/redemptions.
- Click the ‘Account’ tab to make changes to your personal information.
Program Terms and Conditions:
Airport Parking Rewards point system is subject to change without notification. Cards cannot be combined. The points earned through the Airport Parking Rewards Program have no cash value. Points earned have no expiration date, unless the rewards program is terminated. Airport Parking Rewards points may not be combined with other coupons, ads or special promotions. In the event of computer malfunction, we reserve the right to adjust accumulated points to reflect actual attendance. Membership in the Airport Parking Rewards program may be revoked at any time. MAPCO reserves the right to alter, limit or modify program rules, regulations, rewards, and reward levels, or to terminate the Airport Parking Rewards program or membership at any time, at its discretion. Usage of the Airport Parking Rewards card and/or redemption of points accumulated acknowledges your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. To accumulate rewards points, it is the customer’s responsibility to present their card to the cashier when paying for Airport parking. This program is not valid for use by MAPCO employees, its affiliates, or subsidiaries.
The information gathered by our Airport Parking Rewards will be used to give you, our valued customer, our very best. MAPCO will not release your name to any list, service, or manufacturer and information obtained through the Airport Parking Rewards program will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The following are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our Airport Parking Rewards Program.
Have a question not already answered or need additional information? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers can receive rewards points when they park in any of our airport parking facilities.
Follow the on-screen prompts when completing your parking transaction and select “Confirm Redemption” to redeem your rewards points.
A minimum 200-point balance is required for redemption and points are redeemed in increments of 40.
As of 11/21/2011, we no longer accept parking vouchers. This program has been discontinued.
As of 11/21/2011, we no longer accept punch cards. This program has been discontinued.