Frequently Asked Questions
ZOOM LANE pass is much like the NYS E-ZPass system, an electronic pass that is mounted on the inside of your windshield. As you approach the ZOOM LANE entrance/exit our antenna “reads” your electronic pass number and opens the gate. You can view a detailed statement online with your parking costs for expense purposes. There is no additional cost to park at the airport when using your convenient ZOOM LANE pass. Join this hands-free, hassle-free, and cash-free program; it’s time to get Zoomin’.
New ZOOM customers are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $20 for their pass. Each additional pass cost an additional $20 that is also not refundable.
Each pass will be pre-loaded with 100 points or $8 of credit for future parking.
Changing this information is simple. You can update your account online or call (585) 292-4904.
Changes will be processed within 1-2 business days after receiving the new credit card information (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm, EST).
- Customers can sign up for the ZOOM LANE program Here
- Enter the required enrollment information.
- Note: You will be required to add a credit card to link to your ZOOM LANE pass.
- A welcome email will be sent to you with a link to pay the pass deposit.
- You will receive your ZOOM pass in approximately 5-7 business days after the deposit has been paid.
- Passes must be mounted to the windshield of your vehicle (click here for instructions).
- Once you receive your pass, simply enter and exit through any lane.
- The system will automatically calculate your parking transaction amount and charge your credit card on file.
- You can access your account online to update your information and print receipts.
NOTE: You can view and redeem your Frequent Parking Rewards from your account.