Ogdensburg International Airport is proud to introduce its Extended Stay Parking Program. MAPCO Parking will provide parkers the opportunity to reserve extended stay parking at the Ogdensburg Airport.
Extended Stay Parking is available in both 15 and 30 day increments and must be reserved 24 hours prior to arrival. Parkers will pay $150 USD in advance for 30 days of parking or $90 USD in advance for 15 days of parking. After the purchase of a 15 or 30 day block, customers will be responsible for paying an additional $8 per day.
Benefits of Extended Stay:
- 25% – 37% Discount to traditional parking option.
- Convenient Pick-Up / Drop-Off.
- Safe and Secure Storage of your Vehicle.
- Indoor Parking.
- Snow Free.
How It Works:
- Customers can reserve their 15, 30, 60, 90, or 120-day parking online as part of the Extended Stay Parking Program. Parking can be reserved and paid for by clicking HERE or the link above.
- Enter the required information. Note: You will be charged for the non-refundable blocks purchased as well as any remaining parking balance at exit.
- Please print your receipt and bring it with you.
- On the day of your departure, proceed to the reserved Extended Stay Parking Drop Off / Pick Up area. You will be greeted by a MAPCO employee who will check you in and perform an inspection of your vehicle. You will be required to leave your keys with the parking office.
- MAPCO will review your reservation, take your parking ticket and will give you a “claim check” to indicate that we are in possession of your vehicle and keys.
- Upon return to Ogdensburg, proceed to the airport parking office.
- Present your claim check and you will receive your keys and parking ticket.
- Proceed to the exit, insert your parking ticket, and pay any remaining balance, if applicable.
Extended Stay Parking Examples:
Example 1: Customer Parking for 32 Days
- Customer prepays for a 30 day Extended Stay block for $150 ($5 per day).
- After the 30 day Extended Stay block of parking expires, the parker is responsible for paying the remaining balance of $16 (2 days at $8 per day) at exit.
Example 2: Customer Parking for 47 Days
- Customer prepays for 1, 30 day and 1, 15 day Extended Stay blocks for $240 (a little more than $5 per day).
- After the two Extended Stay blocks of parking expire, the parker is responsible for the remaining balance of $16 (2 days at $8 per day) at exit.
Example 3: Customer Parking for 43 Days
The customer would have three options:
- The customer could park in the traditional lot at $8 per day for $336.
- The customer could buy one 30 block of Extended Stay Parking, plus $8 per day for 13 days, which is $254 ($82 savings from traditional option).
- The customer could buy two Extended Stay Parking blocks (1, 30 day block and 1, 15 day block) for $240 ($96 savings from traditional option or $14 from the 2nd option).