Valet AttendantLocation: Rochester Airport
Valet Attendants are held to the highest standard of customer service. The primary role of Valet is to create a positive first and last impression to customers who use the GRIA Valet Service, parking Valet vehicles responsibly to ensure safety of the client’s vehicle.
General Job Responsibilities – but not limited to:
- Upon arrival, Attendants will completely fill out a customer information form, give proper ticket instructions to the client on how and where to retrieve their vehicles, explain all Valet fees, and issue each client a claim check.
- Attendants will inspect and document damage for each Valet vehicle prior to taking its possession.
- Attendants will deliver client’s vehicle to the designated garage, record parking location and space number on the Valet ticket, and then deliver the keys and ticket to the Valet station.
- Attendants will deliver vehicles upon request and use Valet parking system in accordance with company policy, and will also abide by all revenue collection and control processes.
- Attendants will assist with operations as directed by the Valet Manager and any other duties assigned by any management personnel to ensure a smooth operation.
- Attendants will assure safety and well-being of all employees, customers, co-workers, and company assets, and must immediately report all incidents in accordance with MAPCO company policies to their Supervisor.
- Attendants will remove snow from vehicles parked in the Valet holding area on a daily basis in the winter months and upon retrieval of a Valet Customer’s vehicle.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess the manual dexterity to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Have a clean driving record
- Ability to operate stick shift vehicles
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to act independently and make accurate decisions
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- A valid driver license is required in order to operate company vehicles and must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs for Rochester Airport
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.