Civic Center Parking MonitorLocation: Downtown Rochester
The Parking Monitor oversees the daily operation to see that traffic throughout the facility runs smoothly and efficiently. It is the responsibility of the Parking Monitor to report problems with any unauthorized trespassers to an on-site supervisor/manager or local law enforcement for removal from the facility.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor traffic in Civic Center Garage.
- Patrol for theft/vandalism; reports any incidents found.
- Patrol for trespassers and escorts them out from the facility or contacts the Rochester Police Department.
- Ensure handicap spaces remain available for handicap customers use only.
- Assist maintenance in the cleaning of the garage.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Possess good problem-resolution skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to email@example.com.
More Jobs for Downtown Rochester
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.