Airport CashierLocation: Rochester Airport
Cashiers are our “first and last line” greetings to customers as they enter and exit the Airport.
Customer service is a key focus of the position, as well as accurately completing parking transactions and records.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Provides incredible customer service, greeting customers, and answering questions in a friendly manner.
- Proactively offering assistance and completing transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follows all procedures and guidelines for collection of fee for every parking ticket issued.
- Accurately documents all transactions and exceptions on daily shift reports.
- Applicant must have the ability to handle large sums of cash correctly and in a quick, efficient, and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Applications are available as a downloadable PDF. Please note that you cannot save a completed application online. To apply, please submit completed, printed, applications to:MAPCO Auto Parks
488 White Spruce Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
Completed applications can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs for Rochester Airport
Prior to employment with MAPCO Auto Parks, Ltd. all persons will be subject to a background check, which can include a license check if you are applying for a position that requires personnel to operate a motor vehicle, in addition to a drug/alcohol use screening test. All positions require a High School Diploma or a GED. All employees must have adequate transportation, have a neat appearance, a positive attitude, and be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary. In addition, employees must be capable of training for various company positions and perform other job duties on a temporary basis as assigned when necessary. Employment with MAPCO is at-will and may be terminated by MAPCO or the employee at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.