Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our Airport Parking Rewards Program. Have a question not already answered or need additional information? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service representative will respond with 48hrs (business days, Mon-Fri).
The Airport Parking Rewards program works in collaboration with the ZOOM LANE program.
The ZOOM LANE pass is a cash-less, ticket-less, system designed to offer the best parking experience at the airport. An electronic pass is mounted on the inside of your windshield. As you approach the ZOOM LANE an antenna “reads” your electronic pass and opens the gate. The pass does more than just open the gate – it notes the time of your arrival and departure. Upon exit, you’ll be able to log into your account to view a detailed statement which will allow you to track your parking costs.
New Airport Parking Rewards customers are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $20 for their pass. Each additional pass cost an additional $20 that is also not refundable.
Each pass will be pre-loaded with 100 points or $8 of credit for future parking.
- Customers can sign up for the Airport Parking Rewards program here.
- Enter the required enrollment information.
- Note: You will be required to add a credit card to link to your automated rewards program pass.
- A welcome email will be sent to you with a link to pay the pass deposit
- You will receive your ZOOM/Rewards pass in approximately 5-7 business days.
- Passes must be mounted to the windshield of your vehicle (click here for instructions).
- Once you receive your pass, simply enter and exit through any lane.
- The system will automatically calculate your parking transaction amount and charge your credit card on file.
- Rewards members earn 1 point per dollar spent on parking.
- You can access your account online to view your accumulated points and redeem them for free parking.
- When you are ready to redeem your points for parking, simply log into your account and select the amount of points you wish to redeem towards your future parking transaction.
- Note: Can only be used in 100 point increments.
- At exit, the points you redeem will automatically deduct from your parking fee. If there is a balance owed, the credit card linked to your rewards account will be charged for the remaining amount.
Customers may receive rewards points when they park in any of the Ogdensburg International Airport parking facilities.